Ghana Natural Hair Chick: Preventing Breakage to your hair

Passive income online-FREE registration and training

Passive income online-FREE registration and training
Passive income online-FREE registration and training

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Preventing Breakage to your hair

I know that there's already a lot of information on this out there,but I came across this video from a former naturalista and she talked about those mistakes that can destroy your hair really well.Please watch the video for all the things you need to avoid if you want to retain length.:)

Since my hair is in protective styling I just had a bun on today.However I haven't really let my hair down for you guys to see what if looks like since I did them so here goes!Enjoy the pictures and don't forget to share.Till next time,Stay blessed and fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment