Ghana Natural Hair Chick: Featured blog..plus the Multi colored chunky Marley twists

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Featured blog..plus the Multi colored chunky Marley twists

There are several blogs dedicated to hair and beauty run by Africans that I will be highlighting as time goes on.Today's featured blog focuses on hair and make-up and has some really great videos on natural hair as well as make-up how tos.The blog is run by +Annette Akye who is also the CEO of Beauty Emporium.Check it out for some great tips on hair and make up.

So on to my hair!Today I simply tied my hair at the side of my face because I was late and couldn't bun it or put in a ponytail,but it turned out pretty well.Several people actually noticed it and said it looked good.Of course the crazy colors played a role..lol.Here are the pictures.Enjoy!Till next time,stay blessed and fabulous!